Monday, January 4, 2016

Optimize Prize Here!


Thanks to Mrs. BP's Pinterest board I found a Forbes list containing 25 tips from SEO professionals. The third tip referred to a company called Yoast. Yoast provides the service of optimizing your website. They make websites more usable, faster, easier to navigate, and more reliable. They optimize every aspect. In all of this betterment, an optimized website will now be easier to find. I chose to highlight Yoast because they offer software that directs you on proper execution of SEO. Yoast SEO for drupal is one that I found particularly helped me. The founder and CEO of YOast is a firm believer in the power of headlines and keywords. He breaks it down from keyword strategies, to long tail keywords, to SEO real time plug ins. The s+SEO drupal allows you to focus on one key word and the module will run more than 10 checks on your content and provide details on every point. If you follow the link to YOAST software you can gain a better understanding of what each of these software's offer.






Berkley Group deals in building and real estate. Berkley Group approached Jellyfish (optimization service) seeking a cost effective strategy to deliver a better profile, increase traffic, and ultimately generate sales inquiries. They initiated a full on site restructuring program to fully optimize the site for SEO.
 

3 comments:

  1. Good post, Tevin. I like how you wrote about Yoast focusing on keywords and headings to really use SEO. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Yoast or Jellyfish before I read this post. I liked your pictures. I would have liked to be able to go look at what Jellyfish does through their site, however.

    ReplyDelete